Compass COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated and must bring proof of vaccination with them to the event and carry proof throughout the entire event. Proof can be in the form of your physical vaccine card, a photo of the card, the Excelsior Pass app, or the NYC COVID Safe app.
- Failure to present proof of vaccination status will result in being denied entry to the event.
- For indoor locations, masks will be required.
- Players will be expected to follow all safety instructions given by Good Shepherd staff, volunteers, and security.
- If you are feeling sick or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend Compass. You may transfer your spot to another individual.
- The COVID-19 protocols for Compass are subject to change at the discretion of Good Shepherd or as necessary to follow state, local, and federal guidelines. Updates, if needed, will be sent to players via email.