The services we provide make a real difference in the lives of children, youth, and families and we back that up with data.
All of our programs track participant characteristics, services, and outcomes. We are deeply committed to learning and using the evidence we collect to strengthen our services. It is a continuously cultivated part of our culture.
- 85% of children discharged from our Family Foster Care program were reunited with birth parents or relatives, or were adopted.
- 100% of graduates from the Chelsea Foyer, our youth residency, transitioned to stable housing.
- Participants in our Single Stop program secured nearly $9.2 million in monetary benefits.
- Our after school programs served more than 3,100 elementary and middle school students; 91% said the program gave them the opportunity to learn new things.
- 78% of participants in our youth justice programs feel connected to at least one staff member.
- 96% of those students in our Partnership Schools successfully completed their Learning-to-Work internship.
- Over 6,000 participant-centered activities resulted in a 63% decrease in the carrying of weapons by participants in our Bronx Rises Against Gun Violence (BRAG) Cure Violence program.
For more information, see our FY 20 Results and Accomplishments.
IRS Form 990
For Good Shepherd Services’ latest Form 990, please click here.
Audited Financial Statements
For our most recent Audited Financial Statements, please click here.
Click here to view our most recent annual report.